Human Resources Manager
180 W. 3rd St.
P.O. Box 912
Ph: (325) 728-5331, Ext. 4
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Colorado City Human Resources Department is responsible for carrying out all the activities essential to the effective administration of the personnel function.
These activities include:
- Administering the position, classification, and pay plan
- Assisting operating departments in the areas of recruitment, selection, placement, and training of employees
- Maintaining centralized personnel records
- Administering all benefits
- Overseeing the safety function
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal employment related laws and regulations